- ⅔ cup Luz Almond milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup traditional rolled oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ½ banana, thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Place Luz Almond milk, water, chia seeds, oats, salt and 1 tsp of cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to the boil and continue stirring until thickened and porridge has reached desired consistency.
- Heat a small fry pan over medium heat and add coconut oil.Place banana pieces in fry and sprinkle with cinnamon. Drizzle with honey.
- Cook for 2 minutes then turn, sprinkle other side with cinnamon and cook for further two minutes.
- Pour porridge in a bowl and top with banana.
- Serve immediately.
Tip: Try mashing or finely chopping the banana and stirring through to feed your little ones!