- 1 beurre bosc pear, peeled, halved
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- spray of coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 ½ cup Luz Almond Milk
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- To prepare roasted pear – spray with coconut oil and sprinkle with cinnamon. Wrap in foil then bake in preheated moderate oven for 30 minutes or until tender.
- To prepare porridge – Place all ingredients in small saucepan over low-medium heat. Continue stirring until porridge thickens and becomes gelatinous.
- To prepare coulis – While porridge is cooking you can also prepare the coulis. Place all ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally and crushing raspberries. Allow it come to the boil then turn down to low and allow to simmer for a few minutes so it thickens.
- To serve – Divide porridge between two bowls. Slice pear halves into slices and arrange on top of porridge. Pour coulis around the edge. Serve immediately.