Inspired by Jamie Oliver’s Pear & Sour Cherry Bircher
- 1 cup traditional rolled oats
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 350mL Original Luz Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ripe pear, sliced
- 30g almonds, chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 200g Vanilla Bean Yoghurt
- Combine oats, chia, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla and 1 tsp cinnamon in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and place in fridge over night.
- In the morning heat small frypan over medium heat and melt coconut oil. Sprinkle with cinnamon and place pear slices in pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden brown on the outside. Remove from pan.
- Add chopped almond, a little more oil and cinnamon and cook until lightly toasted.
- Divide oat mixture between two bowls. Top with pear, sprinkle with toasted almonds.
- Top with a generous dollop of Luz Vanilla Bean Yoghurt. Serve immediately.