Inspired by a recipe from Theresa Cutter, the Healthy Chef
- 1 cup traditional rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Juice from 1 orange
- 200g Luz Almond Vanilla or Natural Yoghurt
- Arils from 1 pomegranate
- 2 oranges, chopped
- 1 green apple, finely chopped
- Honey / maple syrup
- Combine oats, chia seeds, orange juice and yoghurt and mix to combine. Cover and allow to soak overnight.
- Fold through apple and divide between two bowls.
- Top with fresh orange, pomegranate arils and a light drizzle of honey.
- Enjoy immediately or take in a container or jar to work!