A wholesome nourishing breakfast for these cooler months! Try any variation of fruit to mix it up!
- ¼ cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup Luz Almond Cold Pressed Almond Milk with Medjool Dates
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- ½ fresh apple, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp almonds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Combine water, quinoa, cinnamon and vanilla in a saucepan on medium to high heat. Bring to the boil then reduce heat to low and cover for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add Luz Almond Milk and cranberries then cover for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve topped with fresh apple, almonds and a sprinkle of cinnamon!
NB: You may like to add a tsp of honey or maple syrup to sweeten