A delicious gluten and dairy free alternative to an old favourite!
- 3/4 cup Luz Original Cold Pressed Almond Milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil (optional)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds to serve
1. Combine all ingredients except chopped almonds in a small saucepan over low heat.
2. Heat for ten minutes stirring continuously.
3. Serve topped with almonds!
This nutritious and utterly delicious breakfast, packed with healthy fats, protein and antioxidants should keep you full for hours!!!