- ¼ cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 2/4-1 cup water
- ½ cup Luz Almond Cold Pressed Almond Milk with Dates
- ½ fresh pear, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon plus extra for dusting
1. Combine water, quinoa, cinnamon and vanilla in a saucepan on medium to high heat. Bring to the boil then reduce heat to low and cover for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add Luz Almond Milk then cover for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. In the meantime, heat coconut oil over medium heat in small frypan. Place pear in pan and sprinkle with cinnamon, cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden.
4. Serve quinoa in bowl topped with pear and serve immediately.
NB: You may like to add a tsp of honey or maple syrup to sweeten