Makes 10 small cups
1 block Loving Earth Dark Chocolate (80g)
¼ cup raw almonds, chopped
3 tbsp PSA or other nut butter
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp maple syrup
- Combine almonds, cinnamon and maple syrup in small saucepan over low-medium heat. Stir occasionally until nuts slightly golden.
- Add nut butter to saucepan and stir to combine into a thick crunchy butter.
- By placing a bowl over a saucepan of steaming water melt the chocolate and coconut oil, stirring continuously to ensure smooth consistency.
- Once melted pour a small amount into each of the 10 small patty cases to line the bottoms then place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Squash a small teaspoon amount of butter into each cup and flatten with smooth. Then pour chocolate over the top to cover. Place back in the freezer until set.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.