2/3 cup rice flour
2/3 cup almond meal
1 cup Luz Date Milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
1. Combine eggs, almond meal, rice flour, vanilla and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Slowly add the Luz Date Almond Milk, starting with a third of a cup and adding more if required to thin out the mixture.
3. Heat a small fry pan over medium heat and add a teaspoon of coconut oil.
4. Add ½ cup pancake batter and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until set.
5. Repeat with remaining mixture.
6. Serve with fresh fruit, honey comb, edible flours and for an extra treat why not top with a delicious scoop of Luz Almond Burnt Toffee and Macadamia Frozen Dessert!