1/3 – ½ cup Luz Matcha Almond Milk
1 egg, lightly beaten
½ cup almond meal
1 tsp Being Co Matcha powder
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking powder
coconut oil for cooking
fresh fruit, for serving
1. Combine egg, almond meal, matcha and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Slowly add the Luz Matcha Almond Milk, starting with a third of a cup and adding more if required to thin out the mixture.
3. Heat a small fry pan over medium heat and add a teaspoon of coconut oil.
4. Add ½ cup matcha mixture and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until set.
5. Repeat with remaining mixture.
6. Serve with fresh fruit, honey comb and for an extra treat why not top with a delicious scoop of Luz Almond Burnt Toffee and Macadamia Frozen Dessert!