Just in case you needed 10 more reasons to enjoy our delicious cold pressed almond milk!
- Vegan friendly – all Luz Almond products are 100% free of animal products
- Gluten Free – our products are free of gluten-containing products, and therefore are suitable for celiacs and those with gluten intolerances
- Dairy & lactose free – making them suitable for those who avoid dairy and lactose for dietary, religious or personal reasons
- Made with Australian Almonds – we are proud to say our product is Australian made using premium quality Australian almonds, supporting our local industry
- Activated almonds – we activate our almonds to reduce the phytates which can prevent absorption of the good nutrients in the almonds
- Source of protein – unlike most almond milk brand, Original Luz Almond milk contains 5.3g of protein per serve versus ~1g in other brands
- No added or refined sugar – our Original almond milk is made simply from almonds and filtered water, while our flavoured milks are naturally sweetened with dates
- Low in saturated fat – almonds are naturally high in good fats (poly and monounsaturated fatty acids) and low in the bad fats (saturated and trans fats) which cause high cholesterol and increase risk of heart disease
- 12% almonds – most almond milks contain 2-4% almonds and have added oils, emulsifiers and fillers to make them seem denser
- Fresh, unpasteurized, no HPP – our milk is simply made by soaking then pressing the almonds, bottling, labeling and distributing. Our milks contain no preservatives and do not undergo any form of heat or high-pressure treatment to ensure the nutritional integrity of the product is maintained.
To learn more facts and tips for the health-savvy, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.