Jessica is a passionate foodie and qualified, practicing Nutritionist with a Bachelor Health Science (Nutrition), with over eight years of clinical experience. Jess is the founder and business owner of the successful Jessica Cox Nutritionist Clinic based in Brisbane, Australia. The Jessica Cox Nutritionist Clinic (JCNC) treats all fascists of health conditions, though specialises in ongoing digestive issues and food intolerances.
Jess is also the creator of the Jessica Cox website and blog, which is an expression of everything she loves rolled into one, including her passion for creating recipes that catering for food intolerances. Jess is available for consultations at her clinic based in Brisbane, along with Skype and Phone consultations for national and international clients.
- Anchovies – love the salty, meaty flavour they add to dishes. I add these to just about everything! A little powerhouse of healthy fats (omega 3’s) and contains selenium.
- Tahini – my love, and a great source of calcium and essential fats and protein.
- Papaya – I love this sliced up on sourdough spread with peanut butter and a squeeze of lime..utterly delish!
- Cinnamon & Coconut Granola – my latest stash of homemade muesli/granola. I love making my own so I can use great ingredients and know that its super fresh!
- Eggs – so versatile and something that I crave these days! I love them fried in olive oil as the Italians do, or added to pancakes for bumping up the protein content.
Source great food ideas and more by following Jess: