½ cup baked pumpkin (approximately 100g, bake in 180 degree oven for approximately 45 minutes or until tender)
50mL Luz Original Cold Pressed Almond Milk
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp allspice
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
1 tbsp honey
pinch sea salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp almond meal
1tsbp rice flour
1 tbsp coconut oil plus 1 tbsp for frying
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes then mix with a wooden spoon.
- Heat coconut oil over low to medium heat then add ¼ cup of mix at a time to the pan, allowing to cook until golden brown approximately 2 minutes then carefully flip and cook for further 2 minutes or until set.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Divide between two plates and serve with a dollop of ricotta, yoghurt or even better a scoop of our premium range of Luz Cream Frozen Dessert!